I Might Be Tumble I Might Be Tumble

Geronimo cyber-cop!

Some of the people reviewing this need to lighten up. All topics are ripe for parody, even suicide. This was funny. It was a little wierd, but that only adds to its charm. I liked the dialog, "you'll leave stains on the neighbor's carpet," "I can take the trash with me," "I'm just going to jump out the window and never return," were some of the memorable lines.

Just one question, why does Super Shelly have a bone where his hand should be?

Advertise-Play responds:

Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! For your review!

For your question, On a game from a series of games that I made, called: NastyMan that this movie is based on, Super Shelly lost his arm, when a meat factory started to make meat products out of people... Super shelly was also their victim. =)

Zvadia-Man Zvadia-Man

Rest in peace

I like the concept of this cartoon. It's a very original super hero parody, which is good considering most super hero parodies are done to death. The narration is good. Although the sound crackles a little (especially when saying "Zvadia Man!") but I think it works with the overall style.

super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

The ONLY funny Mario parody

This is the only Mario parody that actually made me laugh and I've seen a lot of them. It's good to know there's at least one other person in the world who finds them as stupid as I do.

The graphics were poor but at least consistantly poor. However, that is the overall style of the cartoon. I liked the comment it was making. I also didn't mind how it went completely off on a tangent about tigers that stand upright etc. Again, I think that is part of the style of the cartoon, something like the ravings of a kid with ADD or a retard or something. In this sense, the style allows the author to do this without ruining the cartoon.

There are people who "get" Jerry Jackson and there are people who don't. The ones that don't probably think Mario parodies are hilarious.